We can spend up to a quarter of our life at work, sharing that time with the people we work with and the customers we serve.
At Beatons we recognise this. your decision to join us is as much about you being inspired by your work as it is for us to be sure you have what it takes to work with the Attentiveness, Elegance and Passion that is so essential to delivering our Gracious Hospitality.
Whether you are out front delighting our customers or in our efficient kitchens creating the great food we serve, working at Beatons will always include:
- Daytime working hours - so you have a good balance of work, rest and play
- Free Food, Cakes and as much tea as you can drink ! How can you talk about it if you haven’t tasted it?
- Real opportunities for advancing your career - we believe hospitality is a profession
- A huge range of team perks to save money and enrich your personal life- Â discounts, gifts etc
- ‘Friends and Family Status’ - Â sample and share the customer experience
- Support and clear instruction from the Tearooms Owner or Manager as part of a friendly co-operative team
- Security and the kudos of working for a successful ‘best of breed’ organisation as it grows .
We believe hospitality is a profession, and with that a rewarding career as part of the most elegant and friendly tearooms in the hospitality industry.
You be looking for something that’s more satisfying than sitting at a check-out or working in a faceless chain pushing ‘high-speed hospitality’. It’s summed up by ‘Gracious Hospitality’ - table service, serving amazing loose-leaf teas, delivering the ‘Beatons Afternoon Tea Experience’ and light meals throughout the day to our loyal local customers.
- Want to work at a place everyone’s proud to be in
- Want to be respected, heard and encouraged to be ‘the best of you’
- Be keen to play a vital part in making people feel great making you feel great!
Look at what’s on offer right now, we’d really like to hear from you.
Please see our current vacancies listed below...